Some excel activities:
1) Save xlsx, xls as PDF (reads excel file as read-only mode and saves as PDF)
Save as PDF - you can select Sheets
Example 1: "Sheet1, Sheet3"
Example 2: "Sheet2"
Default: all sheets.
2) Auto Fit Cells in xlsx, xls files
3) Refresh All Sheets
4) Read Range (read-only mode) (reads excel file even if its opened by antoher user)
5) Read Cell (read-only mode) (reads excel file even if its opened by antoher user)
6) Hide (columns and rows) (the variable "Ranges" must be separated by commas)
Example 1: Ranges: "2:5" will hide 2,3,4,5 rows
Example 2: Ranges: "A:A" will hide A column
Example 3: Ranges: "A1:B2" will hide A, B columns and 1,2 rows
Example 4: Ranges: "C:C,H:H,1:1" will hide A, H columns and 1 row
Package Manager -> Right Click -> Configure Sources -> Add https://gallery.uipath.com/api/v2.
Added new Excel activity "Hide"
This package has no dependencies.