returned for Tags:"Directory"
1.Simple download file .
2.Zip the files [Multiple folder option].
3.UnZip the Zip flie.
10.Download File from a link
Library to compress files and folders into a zip file or decompress a zip file into files and folders.
1. Get the list of files from the given directory by the timestamp and extension.
2. Delete the directory/files from the given directory by the timestamp and extension.
3. Copy/Move the directory/files from the given to another directory by the timestamp and extension.
It has 2 activities to get the size of the directory or File
UiPath Custom Activity Package which performs the following :
1. Clear all the files and folders in a specific directory
2. Delete only the files in a specific directory
3. Delete only the folders in a specific directory